Teacher in Charge: Ms S. Barrett
An introduction to the diverse language and culture of a global industrial giant. Pathways are being developed through to Year 13.
During this option students will be able to do the following in Chinese:
- introduce themselves and others
- discuss ages, birthdays, and other topics relating to numbers
- ask and answer about likes and dislikes
- recognise and begin to write in hanzi, the Chinese script
- learn about, make, and eat Chinese food
- inquire into Chinese traditional and contemporary culture
This option runs for approximately 10 weeks. It will take place across one of the four terms in the school year.