Teacher in Charge: C. Hays
This course offers an introduction to Economics, Accounting, and Business Studies. Students will learn the key financial literacy required for further study at a senior level, and will be given an opportunity to run a small business activity.
Accounting for Individuals
- preparing budgets for households
Accounting for Business
- preparing income statements and balance sheets for businesses
- assignment involving using a decision making model to choose a holiday
- studying how markets work
- Preparing a business plan for a small business.
It is the policy of Tauranga Boys’ College to have school-wide policies that inform parents and students of the criteria for administering all Assessments for National Qualifications.